Hey did you get a keychain?

Anybody? Was it all for free stamps? Will we have them before Christmas? 2008?

ps. Brett is Awesome

I didn’t send in for mine. I figured I found out about it too late and didn’t send my SASE in.

I’ll probably regret it for the rest of my life!

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons

Too bad. I am outside of US :frowning:

Save $50 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]50YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Me either :frowning:

TTL
Get Dreamhost hosting 600 GB space with $50 off plus 1 extra lifetime domain with [color=#00CC00]CHRISTMAS2007[/color] promo code
[color=#00CC00]SIGN UP NOW !![/color]

What is the matter? “international mail is run by an unpredictable cyclops who answers to no one and eats paper like I drink milk. (A lot.)” is true?

I think it’s the difficulty in getting a U.S. stamped envelope to send in. I think you’d have to mail order the postage from the U.S. to your country, then put the postage on the self-addressed envelope, then mail that envelope as international mail to Dreamhost.

Either that or find someone in the US willing to do the postage legwork for you and then just paypal them the money.

In either case, it’s seems quite a production!

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons

As far as I know it’s possible to buy something called an IRC (international reply coupon) which the sender then can exchange into stamps in his/her country. Another option could be to buy US postage labels via the USPS website, print them and put them on the envelope. Not that I’ve done it, I’d be far too lazy :wink: - but there are ways to get this done. :slight_smile:

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Get more promo codes here