Help

okay i dont know why i cant upload anything on my domain and they also didnt give me my ftp password and i cant add other hosting domains or i cant check the e-mails(example@twilgithradiane.net) i can add or do anything on it can someone plz help?T-T

Did you actually sign up for a hosting plan, or did you just register a domain?

–rlparker

And if you did sign up for hosting, accounts are manually approved to cut down on fraud, so it’s not instantly activated.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

And if you did sign up for hosting, and your account has been approved, once it is activated you will receive an email with your user information and further instructions. At that point you should be able to add additional hosted domains, etc., but you will still need to wait for DNS to be updated across the web before accessing email at yourdomain.net, etc.

–rlparker

And if all that didn’t happen then you’ll need to contact support (somehow).

Wholly

how do you sign up for a plan?i tired clicking on it but it didnt work and do you have to pay for a plan or does it come with the domain?

A domain doesn’t come with free hosting, but a hosting plan does come with a free domain.

If this sign-up form doesn’t look familiar, you probably didn’t sign up for hosting.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).

I did pay for a plan the crazy hosting plan, so why cant i use anything?

Sounds like your problem is something that can only be solved by Dreamhost staff rather than the users on the forums.

You might try contacting the sales staff at http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Wholly

If you paid for it, but didn’t receive the activation email, then it’s probably still in the manual approval process, as stated before.

You can always contact them to check the status, but we’re just customers, so there’s not much we can do to help in that area.

As seiler says; You plan is more than likely still going through the approval process. The time needed for approval can vary greatly, from a few minutes to a few days. A lot depends on whether or not the DreamHost fraud detection system tags your application for further checks.

When you log-in to the panel, is there anything displayed on the left side of the page like “This account is currently pending approval.”?

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )