Help With PHP Error

Greetings,

Sadly I’m in need of some assistance. I recently uploaded PHPMyChat – Plus… It’s up and running, but there is a message above the input box.

Warning: main(): Failed opening ‘./…/config/config.lib.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/www/chafal.freehostia.com/chat/bot/dbprefs.php on line 96

I tried to google the error… But nothing useful came up. Sadly I’m rather new to PHP and MySQL so I know nothing as of yet… I would really appreciate some help.

Regards,
Jezriel

it seems it tries to include some file but failed.

read the installation guide carefully. some program is strict with the folder they reside.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color]. Sign Up NOW

As nathan mentioned, this could be due to either a permission problem with the config directory or the file. Also, could be the file is just not there or uploaded in the wrong format.

I would suggest double checking the file is in the config directory, if that does not work…

Using puTTY or something of the like — ssh to the server and login to your directory. In your /home/www/chafal.freehostia.com/chat/bot/dbprefs.php

Change like 96 from:
./…/config/config.lib.php

to:
…/config/config.lib.php

Now if that doesn’t work, just type: ‘pwd’ without the single quotes and paste in your file path to the file…such as:
/home/www/chafal.freehostia.com/chat/config/config.lib.php

Hope this helps.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]