Help with payment!

Hi,
Yesterday I bought a hosting plan (level 1), my credit card is declined because I can’t use credit cards that uses the bank account. So I canceled the Google payment. But now I have 25€ retained in my account :S What must I do to pay through Paypal or bank transfer now? I need help! Sorry for my english (I’m spanish). Thanks

Hi Adrianx,

This is primarily a customer to customer forum and unfortunately, as customers, we can’t help you with your billing problem.

I suggest you contact DreamHost sales/support as soon as possible detailing the problem and hopefully they can help you out. You can contact DreamHost either using the Support -> Contact Support section of the panel, or by using the contact form linked below.

http://www.dreamhost.com/contact.cgi

Good luck.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

I’ve sent an email to them, but…a robot responds me! not a person! :S I canceled the google payment and I want to do it through Paypal or other metod…

Did you use the contact form?

Note: You should also be able to log-in to the admin panel using the email address and password you specified during the sign-up process. Once in the panel you can lodge a support request via the Support -> Contact Support section.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

If it is an urgent case, send them an email in DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support

and set the type of message to OMG, EXTREMELY CRITICAL EMERGENCY and they will reply your very fast.

please do this only for emergency :stuck_out_tongue:

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].