Help with forum

Ok how do I uninstall a “one click” forum?

I’ve only used the forum install for my sister and when I did, it created a forum folder. When we deleted it, we just deleted that folder.

as above, just delete the folder, and then from the panel you can delete the datbase you used with the install as well.

-Matttail

Yeh, the probelm is I deleted the mySQL data base first and now it wont let me delet the files.

Someone Please help im desperate. Its really frustrating. :S.

If you’re really stuck then send a detailed message to support and let them handle it for you.

TorbenGB
Try out DreamHost with a free WebIDChoose a plan!

[quote]the probelm is I deleted the mySQL data base first and now it wont let me delet the files.

[/quote]

I guess that’s when you need to contact DreamHost support. :wink:

To have lived is not enough for them, they have to talk about it. – Samuel Beckett

I’ve done that. But I thought maybe the solution was a fairly simple one. Anyone have any idea what I should do so I can delet the files via ftp? The error message I get is as follows.

[quote]Request denied.
Verify that the file or folder exists and that you have the necessary permissions on the server to perform the requested operation[/quote]

(I don’t want to wait for days until I “might” get a solution)

Perhaps you may want to check out phpBB’s own support fourm. :wink:

To have lived is not enough for them, they have to talk about it. – Samuel Beckett

Ive already done that too.

By the way thanks to all the responses, really appreciate the feedback.

Ok its all good, you can close this forum. no need to reply. my friend did it form. Simply deleted everything :|. Bye THANKS ALOT.