Help Uploading New Webpage

Hi Guys,
I currently have a webpage up and have created a new one in dreamweaver. When I deleted my old webpage off of the server and uploaded my new site using WS FTP IPSwitch my new site does not work. Is there a reason for this? Is there something I need to do? My main page is named index.html so I don’t understand why this isn’t working
Thanks

You have to come up with some more details in order for us to help you. In which way is it not working? Did you place your new website in your domain name folder? Maybe you can give us a link to your website?

[color=#000000]DreamHost Promo Code[/color]: [color=#CC0000]Save $50[/color] with the promo code DREAMTEAM

I’m having the same problem, only I really have no idea what I’m doing. I have the file with the html for the web page and the files that relate to that in the main folder, but I’m not sure how to get that html file to load, or I guess show up as the website when people view it.

My url is www.dunnster76.org … you should be able to see what’s going on?

Sorry … I’m new and trying to figure this stuff out on my own!

Man I feel kinda stupid, thanks Doeleman I just had to upload into the domain name folder. Thanks again Doeleman. Dunnster76 you have to name your website index.html and save it in your domain folder (don’t do like I did)
Thanks
Brandon
www.smartbikecanada.com

Wow … thanks … that was easy!

Ya thats what I thought once I figured out that it had to go in the domain folder