I’m having trouble installing this script.
"To run MediaXxx, servers are required to have the following setup:
Apache web server with mod_rewrite enabled.
- MySQL version 4.0 +
- Access to cgi-bin.
- GD Library 2 + with freetype support.
- PHP5 + with the following configuration
- safe_mode = off
- open_basedir = (no value)
- output_buffering = on
- register_argc_argv = On
- max_execution_time = 1000 (Recommended or higher)
- session.gc_maxlifetime = 15000 (Recommended or higher)
- upload_max_filesize = 100M (Recommended or higher)
- post_max_size = 100M (Recommended or higher)
- register_globals = off
- PHP 5.2 + is required for the upload progress bar
- PHP upload_progress extension (http://pecl.php.net/package/uploadprogress)
- Mplayer + Mencoder (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html)
- LAME MP3 Encoder (http://lame.sourceforge.net)
- Flv2tool (http://inlet-media.de/flvtool2)
- Libogg Libvorbis (http://www.xiph.org/downloads)
- FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu)
- Ability to run PHP from the command line (CLI) with exec ()
- Ability to execute background processes with exec ( “binary> / dev / null &”) "
I can not move from here!
Does anyone can help me to do these steps?