Help please!

software development

I’m getting this message from a form on my clients website:

“Bad Referrer - Access Denied
The form attempting to use this script resides at http://www.aliconferences.com/register.htm, which is not allowed to access this program.
If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.
Add ‘www.aliconferences.com’ to your @referers array.”

Now, this form has worked and I have not changed anything. I am having this form go to an e-mail addy that I set up thru my site and it forwards to my clients e-mail.
How do I fix it? Where is this README file and where do I add "www.aliconferences.com’ to my @referers array?!? I need to fix this ASAP, so any help is much appreciated!

Why are you making an other tread? Please refer to the previous thread where people are trying to help you.
here

The last reply may well be the source of your problem. As the domain is hosted elswhere, it’s not allowed to post to form mail (for security reasons). If there’s been a policy change or something, it wasn’t announced - and you’d need to contact support to find out why and if it’s reversable… Anyways please follow up in your current thread.

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

I’m sorry, I just wanted to get some help fast, and I wasn’t getting anywhere with the previous thread.