Help Needed

Hello Guys, Merry christmas.

i have 2 questions:

1. i want to use a promo code -50% but can’t pay via google checkout , how can i pay with paypal ?

2. now if i joined (DreamHost Rewards)
    You will get referral credit for anyone who:

3. Enters that kilwa@hotmailcom referred them when they sign up.

4. Uses a promo code that you created when signing up.

so when my friend bought his hosting using my email or my code i’ll get $97 then can i buy a hosting??? i mean without transffering…

Thanks

Paypal should be an option when you go through the signup but I know that others have been on the forums having problems with paypal.

You can sign up for a referal only account if you want, create codes and start referring people without actually having hosting. https://dreamhost.com/hosting-rewards.html. Hosting can be added later. So yes I suppose you could do it this way.

Another way round could be to set up a donation link and donate to yourself but I don’t know if affiliate accounts can do that or if it is only full accounts.

[color=#CC0000]USEITORLOSEIT[/color] for $50 discount. Click for more codes with added extras.

i did now iam a member, if a friend buy a hosting using my copon code i’ll make $97 ??
Then who can i contact to give me a hosting for $97??
i am not looking for the money just for the hosting

You should be able to add hosting via the panel by logging in to your affiliate account and going to billing. https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi

[color=#CC0000]USEITORLOSEIT[/color] for $50 discount. Click for more codes with added extras.

As far as I know there is no $97 rebate anymore, just $50.

Jan

Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Get more promo codes here

The discount you give with your coupon is subtracted from your referral fee of $97. So if you give $50 off with a coupon, you’ll get the leftover $47 as your referral fee. If you can get 2 friends to sign up, you can probably get free hosting.

I don’t know what you’re asking.

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color].
More Dreamhost coupons