HELP ME - 530 login incorrect

So my account was suspended for non-payment- 3 mo. paid and yes I exected to have to upload my stuff again… but I cannot connect. I have reset password several times to no avail. I get a 530 login incorrect message through dreamhost, and Dreamweaver is not connecting either. Does it take that long for FTP to be working?
I need this for a client by morning so any help is appreciated… my domain is registered for another month so thats no issue
[hr]

Also, its been 2 hours…
[hr]
Can someone help? 85 views and no response?

Rebisch,

Got your tweet, and your ticket too! Our team is looking into it for you and I’ll make sure to keep you updated. We’re on it! Thanks so much for your patience – we really appreciate it.

I’d probably try creating another SFTP account in Panel and see if that works.

Lori, we’ve gone ahead and replied to your ticket! You can view the message here in your web panel here: https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=support.his&

If you have any follow-up questions/concerns, please don’t hesitate to write back and let us know – we’ll be happy to help! Thanks :slight_smile:

thank you very very much! I woke up at 3 am hoping I could connect! (such a digital geek)
And Yes, I am uploading my site as we speak!!! LOL

Haha, yay! So happy to hear it! We are all a family of digital geeks here at DH, you should feel right at home :wink: Have fun, and let us know when you need us!