Help, I want to pay

My account has been suspended because I forgot to pay my bill. I want to fix this ASAP. I want to pay. The problem is I can not access my panel to pay the bill. I have IP address authorization turned on and I do not have any IP address authorized to access the panel. I can’t authorize any since i need my email to work to do that and it has been shut off.

Can someone please help ASAP by phone or email. Please use my gmail address david.orr@gmail.com as my daveorr.net one is locked.

My account info is
account #65124 (“daveorr’s Account”)

Please contact me ASAP and i will provide payment info.

You can contact dreamhost via this form. Beware it’s a slow method.

I tired that but you need to use you email address from your account and that is blocked. Even if they respond i wont get it.

That’s confusing. I assure you however that many people use this method to reach support from an alternate email address. I don’t see anything requiring you to use a known email address. Certainly however if submitting the form generates an error for an unrecognized email address you can certainly specify a known one for the “email” field on the form, then give another within the question you ask.

That form is the only method to contact support outside of opening a ticket, which you can’t do with an expired account.

ok i used my dreamhost email in the section of the form that asks for email. then i gave my gmail in the body of the question. I hope that works.