Help! Domain redirect again

Hey guys.
I’ve just registered a new domain here at DreamHost, but I don’t have a Hosting Plan yet. I just want to redirect the URL to another page. Is that possible?

I’ve registered: www.stereologica.com
and I want people who type this address, to go to www.myspace.com/stereologica

can anyone help?

Thanks!

Have you added hosting for this domain? In not, you can just go to Domains>Manage Domains>Add New Domain / Sub-Domain and add a new redirected domain for stereologica.com.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

I don’t know if that is gonna work for him. :frowning: Per the op’s original post:

Will he be able to “Add a New Domain or Subdomain” from the panel without a hosting plan?

As I don’t have a “registration only” account, I don’t really know what facilities are available to him for redirecting the domain, but I know that he can’t edit DNS records. Hopefully, someone here that has such an account can point him in the right direction. :wink:

–rlparker

Oh man, I’ve got to stop reading between the lines and start reading the lines.

To the OP: Apologies for misreading your post. I recently posted some advice to someone in your same situation:

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

so, anyone knows if it’s possible without a hosting plan??

Did you see lensman’s answer in this thread, about using a DNS service?

–rlparker