Help about registration

I have registered at 7th of this month and its now 11 of this month still my account is pending to be approved, So I am unable to anything. Although I have paid for my hosting account. When I logged in to my account it says It will take a business day for your account to be approved. How long I have to wait for it to be approved HELP please :frowning:

There are some customers in the forum who have their accounts activated in 3 days.

Banks in USA do not work on Sunday. You have had the account for 3 business days since 8th. If you do still not hear anything from DH, you can try to send an ticket to DH support via DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support

Other than that, we, as cusomters, are not in the position to tell you what to do.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Thanks for your quick reply :slight_smile:
OK so I should wait 1 more day ?

Banks were closed on Monday this week as well. If you’re concerned, send a note to the support/sales people. They should let you know for sure what the hold up is. If you’re lucky, it’ll clear before you get a response.

-Scott

I’ll suggest you to wait for one more day.

If you are in a hurry to run your website, you can send a ticket(reminder) to DH support to explain your situation. They’ll be glad to take a look at your case right away.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

To the OP: What method of payment did you use? Did you directly use a credit card or did you use Google Checkout? Are you registered outside of the U.S.?

The answers are relevant to you because the anti-fraud checks take longer for registrations outside of the U.S. and most of the folks who come here worried about how long their activation is taking have used Google Checkout.

So if you’ve used Google Checkout from outside the U.S., your delay, though inconvenient to you, isn’t unusual. If you’ve used a direct credit card payment, then it would be very unusual.

I don’t like sending tickets to support for situations that they can’t do anything about where I just have to wait for events to take their natural course. This is just a personal preference.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts