Has the $50 promo code cap gone into effect?

Hi all,

Has anyone noticed whether the $50 cap on the cash discount part of promo codes has gone into effect yet? The newsletter said that the cap was going to start today, December 11th.

L

3 extra lifetime domains and $52 off with code [color=#CC0000]3DOM52[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. More Dreamhost coupons

All my promo codes look like they’re still the same.

For 30% more diskspace, 30% more bandwidth, and $40 off use promo code [color=#CC0000]THEFULLMONTY[/color]

Web Design and Development

Well I went part way through registration and it still shows $97 discount in payment screen with one of my codes.

Looks like its not changed yet.

$97 DISCOUNT (still correct) [color=#CC0000]USEITORLOSEIT[/color]. More codes

Very cool! I hope it lasts for a while!

3 extra lifetime domains and $52 off with code [color=#CC0000]3DOM52[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. More Dreamhost coupons

Still no change with my promo code as well !

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $97 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code !

It hasn’t got into effect. But I have prepared for another code :stuck_out_tongue:

Dino
Get YOUR $50 off on yearly plan and 1 lifetime IP with [color=#CC0000]50AND1LIFETIMEIP [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Are you in US? I think they are referring to US time.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

It has been reported in IRC that an existing $97 discount code is now only allowing a maximun of $50.00 cash off; a user using such a code was only given $50.00 off.

That sounds to me like the change has taken place. :wink:

–rlparker

Ah, the end of an era!

Yes. It has changed now. Maximum discount $50 off.

Supernova

Need promo code? Use [color=#00CC00]Supernova[/color] (you get $50 off on yearly plans): SIGN UP NOW !

Check out instructions on how to apply the code !

Yes, indeed. It is the end of the era of $97 off.

But I think it will be better since there will be many variants of promo code offerings. :wink:

Dino
Get YOUR $50 off on yearly plan and 1 lifetime unique IP with [color=#CC0000]50AND1LIFETIMEIP [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

I also think so. But I had offers $50 off and free domains variant from the beginning :stuck_out_tongue:

TTL

SIGN UP with $50 off + 2 lifetime domains with [color=#00CC00]50FORGOOD[/color] code

Eh, I don’t think things will change substantially here on the forums in the ways that really count. This is both good and bad. :wink:

3 extra lifetime domains and (the new maximum) $50 off with code [color=#CC0000]3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons