Happy New Year

Today is the last day of 2006. Too many things happened this year. Let’s say goodbye to 2006 and wish for a new year 2007. Please no war, no terrorist, no tsunami, no nuclear in 2007. We want only piece in 2007.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

Best wishes for the new year Nathan, I hope 2007 turns out to be a good one for you. :slight_smile:

and best wishes to all the other forums users out there. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Best wishes for the new year to fellow forum posters. May it be a prosperous one as well. :slight_smile:

Web Hosting Review | Hot Product Directory

I only want a peice for 2007 too…

Oh, you mean “peace”…

I could use that too.

Wholly

Happy new year too :slight_smile:

Where are Australian ?
They will be in 2007 before us :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: choose your plan

Yep, it is only a little over 5 hours until the New Year here (just south-east of Melbourne Australia). :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Thanks mark.

Thanks for those who are helping newbies here. And best wishes for the new year.

Peace. Sorry for the typo error :stuck_out_tongue:

DH go… Go DH…

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].

5 more hours to 2007 here.

And i’m still busy with my stuff. When is the end…

[quote]Oh, you mean “peace”…

I could use that too.[/quote]
Oh, I thought it meant a PC, and I could use another too. :slight_smile:

They need more support help.
Cut the code, [color=#CC0000]it’s their birthday:[/color] [color=#00CC00]9999 => $99.99 Off[/color]

Happy New Year to you too, but this should probably not be in this particular forum area.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

I wish that 2007 is a better year than 2006, or at least, not worst.

Dreamhost $97 promo code

[color=#CC0000]97promo[/color] will give you $97 off
[color=#CC0000]90promo[/color] will give $7 to Unicef

Happy New Year,Every One!

Save $97 on dreamhost by using promo code: 97China

You are a little late, or very early, depending on how you look at it, but Happy New Year to you to. :slight_smile:

Mark