Has anyone had any problems with their Gregarius installation recently. When I went to the Gregarius main page this morning, my browser tried to download index.php rather than rendering it. That resolved itself eventually (by itself), but now I can’t log on to my main page. I can get into the admin area, but I can’t mark items as read. Also none of the favicons are showing for any of the feeds and there’s a thin vertical line to the left of each item’s title.

I finally figured it out. For some reason, the Adblock Plus plugin suddenly stared seeing the login and the favicons as ads. I’m not sure if it was due to the FireFox 2 upgrade or if there was an Adblock update that I didn’t notice. Once I disabled Adblock Plus for my Gregarius domain, everything started working fine.