GREAT tech support

Just wanted to tell potential customers that Dreamhost tech support is just great. VERY competent, fast, and theu understand the issues. Dreamhost is really the best. (No I do not work for them… just a happy customer … for years as well as several people I recommended)

http://theMezz.com

Yeah, the Support crew rock.

The upbeat attitude can be the friendly pat on the back you need if you’re in a panic too!

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I think DH support deserves a thumb up :wink:

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

As an added bonus, they pop in on the forums from time to time to see how things are going, even though this isn’t their beat (forums are provided for customer-to-customer communication).

-Scott

That is very true. Everything they’ve done makes you feel being well looked after.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

i second this. i have had quite good experiences with the tech support.

Wikademia

I wish I could say the same, but between the email problems last week that lasted for more than a day and all my sites being unresponsive for many hours now, I am not a happy camper.

I was told by support that it could take 24 hours or even more to get a response (let alone a resolution?), plus my ticket has been moved out of the ticket system, making it impossible for me to get back to support (unless I file another ticket).

I never expected DH to isolate customer in such a way, but apparently they have joined the let’s waste the customer’s time tactics bandwagon.

test

I smell peoplebot.

That sounds like server or end-user trouble. Can’t blame the Support guys :wink:

Support allow 24 hours “response time”. Assuming the problem wasn’t caused by the end-user themselves and is an actual DreamHost issue then the “resolution” is made (read: they fix the problem) before responding to the ticket. If it isn’t fixed in 24 hours then we get an auto-response. Tickets are removed from the queue once a problem is resolved, which is sensible.

It is never impossible for account holders to get in touch with Support.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re on about there mate.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost