Google authenticator doesn't work

Guys,

Since there is no chat / phone support i am in a very bad spot. My aaccount doesn’t accept google authenticator codes even if I sync the time.

I think this is due to an android upgrade on my mobile and the new app doesn’t seem to work.

I wrote twice to support but i don’t get any response.

Please help!!!

I believe Dreamhost support is located in the US. I could be mistaken. The worst day to contact support for almost any US company is on a Sunday/Monday morning. It is currently 2-3 in the morning as you write your question.

I would imagine that you should get a response sometime within the next 24 hours, however in the future, keep in mind that most US companies don’t have a Sunday support. Some don’t even offer support over the entire Saturday-Sunday weekend, as the employees are having their weekend time off.

If you’re really in a bind, I believe you can call support regarding any “urgent” or “emergency” methods of contact, which may cost an additional amount.

Good luck!

Hi there,

If you are not able to login to the panel please contact us here: https://www.dreamhost.com/support/ and select the “other” option from the drop down menu. Be sure to include an email address you have access to and our verification team will assist you further.

Thanks!
Matt C