Good email marked as spam

I’m new to using DH’s Web Mail ( Squirrel Mail ). When I send a basic text test email to my YaHoo and Hotmail accounts they go right into the bulk/junk folder. I know I could “white-list” them in YaHoo and Hotmail, but I’m worried about sending email to new customers.

And yes I did this too…

“Note: You should always have a valid address or some domains may not accept email from you.”

Anyway to make sure my emails don’t get marked as spam?

Thanks for any help!

You could make sure users are aware to check their bulk folders, hopefully if the mails are marked as not spam by enough people the email providers would pick this up and stop blocking it.

I don’t think it is a problem with squirrelmail or DH mail as personally I’ve not had any problems this way, the only thing I can think of is that the domain name you are using is similar to another that has been flagged as a spammer.

$97 DISCOUNT with [color=#CC0000]DISCOM97[/color]
More codes

Thanks for the quick reply!
I was thinking it would be a good idea to mention to check their bulk/junk folders too.

I’ve been going a little nuts trying to figure this out, I guess that’s the only thing I can do.

I would suspect that this behavior is not related to Squirrel, but the fact that it’s from a DH mail server.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!