So I found the function and what it was doing was to construct the go00ogle.net URL by combining characters. I commented this function out and sure enough the warnings went away however I did notice that ‘something’ was still calling the function and now that the function couldn’t be found, the pages were taking a while to load until the script gave up.
Finding the source of the function call was going to be almost impossible as a search on all site files for “advQuery” yielded nothing.
I now see no errors or stalling so for the moment, all is well. Another approach would be to leave the function active but remove its contents so it did nothing and whatever might be calling it would find it and think that its evil job was done.