Getting my site up?

Hi, i’m a new dreamhost user. My web skills are average at best.

My problem is when you go to my URL, my web-site does not come up. http://www.grand-cayman-condo.com/
Instead it’s an index page showing the files. How do I fix it so that my site is the first page?

Thanks in advance!
Dan

I had a quick look at your site and you seem to have uploaded your site files to a sub-directory called root.

You need to upload your site files to the root of your domains web accessable directory. Meaning you need to upload to the base directory, the one named grand-cayman-condo.com, not a sub-directory named root

It can be confusing, but I hope the info above is enough to steer you in the right direction.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Thank you Mark! That was so simple, I probably should have been able to figure that one out on my own. Oh well. :slight_smile:

I appreciate the help!

Dan
www.grand-cayman-condo.com

No worries Dan, I am glad I could help.

I know from painful experience that it is the ‘simple’ problems that cause the most grief. :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )