Getting an error on page load

Hi there,

I have contact DH support directly and they have informed me that they are unable to help with this issue because it’s a 3rd party issue. However, I am not 100% sure that it is…

The front end of my site www.robinreece.com is working just fine. It’s when I try to log into the back end of my CMS control panel that I am unable to get anywhere… It gives me the following error after submitting my username and password:

“The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.”

Any clue as to how this can be resolved so that I can edit my website?!?!

Thanks!
:slight_smile:
Robin

Could be a script path or cookie setting problem.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I deleted cookies and still no go. What do you mean by script path and how would I go about finding/fixing that??

:slight_smile: Thanks

Script path means the .php file is calling other scripts and/or executables without a proper path set.

Have you checked your logs? There are the ones in your home directory under logs/example.com/http, and your CMS may also have its own logs directory.

-Scott

If the login method redirects the browser and the redirect path is incorrect some browsers can throw a reset error. Invalid cookie settings (not cached cookies) within the script can cause the same effect. Have you tested the login using a different browser/PC?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost