I’ve got a large Gallery2 installation with around 7000 images in full resolution which worked fine until today. It all started when I got errors viewing random images, one image would work and the next one would keep on loading and then Gallery would display an error.
Further testing seems to point in the direction that all file operations are suddenly producing errors, trying to delete images/albums and adding images/albums all fails.
The errors always look like this:
[code]Error (ERROR_LOCK_TIMEOUT) : /home/MY_USERNAME/data/g2data-bilder/locks/31366
- in modules/core/classes/FlockLockSystem.class at line 109 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryLockSystem.class at line 147 (FlockLockSystem::_acquireLock)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryLockHelper_simple.class at line 176 (GalleryLockSystem::acquireWriteLock)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2193 (GalleryLockHelper_simple::acquireWriteLock)
- in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryEntityHelper_medium.class at line 42 (GalleryCoreApi::acquireWriteLock)
- in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2271 (GalleryEntityHelper_medium::deleteEntityById)
- in modules/core/ItemDelete.inc at line 79 (GalleryCoreApi::deleteEntityById)
- in main.php at line 231 (ItemDeleteController::handleRequest)
- in main.php at line 94
- in main.php at line 83
[/code]I have already tried rebuilding the database using a two day old backup (when everything was still running fine) but it didn’t help. Also deleting all caches didn’t help (or also produces errors).
I thought DH might have moved me to a new filer, but that’s also not the case.
Update: I just noticed that it also affects my two other completely independent Gallery installations.
Promo-Code: [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY97[/color] - Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on your first year of hosting.
Get more promo codes here