Gallery Won't install?

wordpress

I have been trying to install gallery using the quickinstall, seems that it won’t install though, It breifly adds a gallery.tar.gz to my directory, then dissapears, then emails me telling me it’s done.

This could be related to the disk space error you reported in another thread. I would advise not using the one-click installs until that problem has been rectified by support.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Hmm, Well I tried installing wordpress, that worked fine.

Yeah I am getting a 550: no more space left on device, so I’ll wait it out

It’s possible that the problem is intermittent.

I appreciate that the problems you are experiencing aren’t the best introduction you could have had to DreamHost, but trust me, these types of problems are not the norm around here, things generally run pretty smoothly (with the occasional hiccup).

I sincerely hope that DreamHost can rectify your issues soon, so you can begin to play with your new account. :slight_smile:

Good luck.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Yeah I’m hoping all these problems will be sorted out, I am wanting to add more to my website, I have just been playing with the oneclick installs because I love blogging and running forums