FTP Server showing "parsing error"

My Ajax ftp connection is showing a parsing error for all folders in my server.

It is line 1 column 8.

How do I take care of this?

Hello!

If you could provide me with more information (server/domain, and your webid) I can look into your issue for you.

Thanks!

Fabian M.

I’m getting this same exact error, started sometime today after noon PST.

moricia.com / saitaina

Exact error message: Parsing error :
XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: https://webftp.dreamhost.com/index.php?secure_token=8975eea32326b2e05dbbbfbe04883f49
Line Number 1, Column 8:

Thanks for posting that error, Saitaina! Can you actually submit a support ticket about this? We’re getting multiple reports of that same error, noticing it on a few different servers here, but we haven’t quite figured out why yet. If you could submit a ticket, it would greatly help us try to identify a resolution for this. Thank you!

I cannot access FTP Server showing this command
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 220 DreamHost FTP Server
Command: USER MonMorales
Response: 331 Password required for MonMorales
Command: PASS *********
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Don’t even accept my username and password.
Please advice. Thanks

Your error is different than others in the thread. On “Manage Users” in the panel, edit the user and make sure ftp is enabled, and then reset your password. NOTE: It takes about 15-20 minutes for passwords changed this way to be sent to the server.

Out of interest, what would you prefer it logged under?
Im having the same issues occasionally aswell but can’t see a relevant option to log it against.

When submitting a ticket from the “Contact Support” link in the web panel, you can just log your issue under the “FTP or Shell” > FTP/SSH/Backup User dropdown list, and pick one of those categories. “Connection Dropped” should be fine.

Thank you, LAKERAT…I already solved the problem. Thank you very much and GODBLESS you all.