FTP Problem - Strange ERROR message

Hi to all Dreamhosters,

I experience a major issue. I am working mainly through dreaweaver to design and upload my webpages and today i was unable to upload anything. So i tried to create some directories through the WEBFTP client but i always get the following error:

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): /mydomain.com/images: No space left on device in /usr/local/ndn/web/webftp/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 450

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): /mydomain.com/css: No space left on device in /usr/local/ndn/web/webftp/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 450

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): /mydomain.com/js: No space left on device in /usr/local/ndn/web/webftp/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 450

Warning: ftp_mkdir(): /mydomain.com/dev: No space left on device in /usr/local/ndn/web/webftp/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 450

I experience this error message on ALL my domains. What is going wrong? It says “No space left”. But i havent used nearly 0.1% of my diskspace.

Sincerely

George

Hi George, just let support know and they can fix the issue. You are not out of space.

It seems that a bunch of disk volumes used by various servers are full… I posted a support request about an hour ago… maybe you should also post one… I hope that the more users involved, the faster they’ll fix it.

[color=#0000CC]Mariano Absatz[/color] - “[color=#6600CC]el baby[/color]”

[color=#00CC00]Message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons[/color]