Ftp critical transfer error?

I’m trying to upload a file via FTP. My FTP client gives me a ‘critical transfer error’ when I try. I also tried the Web based client which says I’m over my disc quota, but in reality I’m nowhere near it (and my disc quota on the DH control panel reflects this). Anyone else having this problem or any ideas what’s going on?

I’d guess that this is also the ‘critical transfer error’ that your other FTP client is telling you about.

If the user you are logging-in with does indeed have enough disk quota for the transfer, I can only assume that there is some kind of ‘glitch’ in the system. If it persists, I would suggest lodging a support request outlining the issue.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

My quota is indicating at 1% on the main screen, but looking in the detailed view I see the following:

Jim Murphy 1954.757 MB (3909.5%) 1974.085 MB (3948.2%) 1969.253 MB (3938.5%)

Obviously something’s up since I’ve not been anywhere near quota. I’ve contacted support regarding this issue…

When you click on Edit for the user in Users -> Manage Users, is Quota: enabled?

Hopefully they can quickly resolve this issue for you.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

Isn’t that about the time they bounced three fileservers?

http://www.dreamhoststatus.com

Wholly