Free Domain

I’m trying to use my alloted free domain through DreamHost.
When registering the domain name, I have no option to use the free domain.
Any answers.

there is no option to use the free domain.
when you have credits to use for free domains, when you register a new domain it will automatically use those credits.

BUGabundo :o)
promo here
50$ discount with promo code “BUG50” on ALL plans
Free lifetime Domain with “BUGDOMAIN” promo code

You shouldn’t have replied so quickly and accurately because I may pick your brain more in the future. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your help.

Well unfortunately, the free domain did not go through, I ended up paying and I had less in my account than I thought that I had so I went over and now I’ll be charged $25 for insufficient funds plus the cost of the domain. I could have purchased 3 domain for the cost of all of this.
I searched through all that I could and I found no information as to how to redeem the free domain.
I’m obviously not too happy. :frowning:

Your best bet would be to contact support, and explain your situation. There might be a new bug with the control panel they aren’t aware of or something.
Anyways, hopefully they can get you your free domain without charging you :slight_smile:

One thing you can check is on the control panel under Billing>>Manage Account in the section “Domains Registered” it will tell you the domains that you have registered and how many free ones you’re supposed to get every year.

I seem to recall that in the domain registration process that you could choose to use your domain credits to pay for your registration or renewal, but that it was something you chose to do.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options