This may or may not be a factor in what you're seeing, but I thought I'd relate my experience anyway just in case it's what's happening to you.
About a year and a half ago I moved a domain from another host to DH. After changing the nameserver info, for about a day and a half the site would sometimes resolve to DH but sometimes would resolve to my old host. It turns out that my ISP's DNS servers weren't in sync--one didn't update to the new info for a day or so after the other one did. So in that case it was purely an issue with my ISP and waiting for things to propagate.
I just tried your site and it came up for me--if you're still not seeing it, just give it a little more time.
BTW, I think the active domain thing is supposed to have to do with which domain you're managing at the moment--but I never change it and it's never caused me any problems managing things in the panel.