FPT, SHELL, MYSQL All DOWN

anybody have the same problem? without any reason, I can not log in my ftp, and mysql server stopped working. I can not log in the shell. when I input the username and password, the system halted. Any technical supprot to solve the problem?

Same HERE!!! FTP stopped working. i haven’t tried mysql yet!!!
Support Teams, please take this request as high priority…

I get the following error:

$ ftp
ksh: ftp: not found [No such file or directory]

[quote]Same HERE!!! FTP stopped working. i haven’t tried mysql yet!!!
Support Teams, please take this request as high priority…[/quote]
Support doesn’t really read these forums so if you haven’t e-mail them ASAP and mark as a site downtime for high priority.

happylittlethings.com
Promo Code: WJD50 - $50.00 off any DreamHost plan

I received notice (9:48 AM) from DH that their password file had corrupted:

But everything is back up for me, now, on yoda. My sites on nimitz didn’t appear to be affected. But perhaps I wasn’t looking at the time…

-B…

i have the saome problem,
i can’t connect to my database server this morninig, it cause my website error to browse…

anybody can tell me what happen ?

Contact support, database server probably crashed.

happylittlethings.com

I was unable to ssh in for about 5 minutes tonight (8:35pm PDT). I was already logged in to my account in one terminal window, tried to open a second ssh connection and it kept rejecting my password. After about 5 minutes, I could get through again. And yes, I’m quite certain I was typing the correct password every time.

Unable to connect here via shell and FTP on scotch.

Hope

Argh, I wish I read this before I requested a new password. It appears foothill is still down.

fidget ftp not working now…seems to be there having some problems there over 1000 support request so i dint bother i asume there all about the same problem

I think Sarge is corrupting password files.

happylittlethings.com

I believe that. I was getting all steamed last night because WebDrive, putty, and FileZilla were all spitting login failures at me after I received the upgrade announcement. Then after a while they all just started working again.