Forwarding email addresses

I have set up a few email addresses in our Dreamhost account, and both had the option to forward those on to other addresses (these are full email accounts, not “forward only”). I added another this evening and the person it’s for would also like it forwarded, but the field to set this in the other two email addresses is simply not there.

I found a suggestion to first set up the address as “forward only”, then convert it once the forwarding email address is configured but that did not work.

Any ideas?

Edit: for some reason the community has flagged my post as spam! I have absolutely no idea why anyone would consider it spam or advertising. If so, can you please reply with an explanation as to why you consider it as such so that I can correct it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did this happen recently? It might be someone attempted to report the post below yours (which looks like a bot-post made for the purpose of including a link) but mistakenly hit the flag under your post. Hopefully, if that’s the case, they will mention it here.

https://discussion.dreamhost.com/t/also-forward-to-missing-from-fully-hosted/77771

It happened yesterday. I think you’re probably correct in that they intended it for the first reply to my post.

So there is a solution, or at least was 26 days ago. There’s hope. Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is going on? I have the same problem as Michael Brock - I changed my password and I still get a message “Login failed” - two days now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.