Forum banner edit?

On my new forum i dont see where i can edit the default banner that is now there, normally this would be in configuration under the admin panel, but it’s not there.
Please advise.

www.dealsandstealsforum.com
BEST! Deals, Steals, Freebies, Coupons, & e-Discounts

what fourm software are you using?

-Matttail

The forum software im using i beleive is the one supplied by dreamhost, phpbb? I’m not sure.

ahh, I didn’t put it togeather that the two posts in the forum were from you or I would have figured out own my own that you were using phpBB.

As far as changing the banner on your site, if you just want to change the phpbb logo at the top, get your self an FTP client and replace the file domain.com/forum/templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif
with a files of the same size that’s yours.

If you want to do more than that, it’s probably easiest to find a style that you like over at phpbb.com and just adapt it a little bit to suit your needs. Some of them are allready set up for you to just drop a new logo into.

You’ll also find directions on how to create your own style there, but it’s not the easiest process in the world.

Hope this helps…

-Matttail

Thanxs matttail.

You have been most helpful to me. I will have to check out the phpbb site to find info on editing the forums colors and style and also editing the logo to one of my own. Thx!

Hopefully this info wont be over my head. Thx! again.