Formmail

Hi there,

I’m a beginner at making websites and am just figuring all this out so be gentle. I have a website, hosted by Dreamhost, for a gaming guild. I have an application form for folks who would like to join. I am using the script from the knowledge base:

The form outputs to an email address at Dreamhost, which is set to forward to my main email address.

Until yesterday this form worked fine. I have changed nothing but now the form does not work. Instead it gives this error:

" The form attempting to use this script resides at http://www.wowevolution.org/application.html?Proceed=Apply, which is not allowed to access this program.

If you are attempting to configure FormMail to run with this form, you need to add the following to @referers, explained in detail in the README file.

Add ‘www.wowevolution.org’ to your @referers array. "

I searched the forums and found several similar problems people were having but they seemed to be related to sites not hosted by Dreamhost attempting to use the script.

My site was down last night with the power sag thing, but I don’t know if that is just a coincidence. Could I have some help on how to get this form to work again? Thank you

stephanie

I too am having the same problem with the “bad referrer”. If I figure out what the problem is, I’ll post it here for you.