Formmail Recipient Error

Hi there.

I’ve been attempting to set up a contact form on my website but I keep running into errors. I’ve used the example form from the formmail wiki and edited a few of the fields, yet when I attempt to test the form, I keep getting this:

[quote]Error: Bad or Missing Recipient

Please make sure you have filled in the required recipient form field, and that the e-mail address used is hosted with DreamHost.

As a spam-prevention matter, we can now only allow our formmail to forward to email addresses hosted with us. If you’d like the recipient to be an email not hosted with us, please just create an address @yourdomain.com to forward there!

The recipient was: [ me@mydomain.com ] [/quote]

I set that email up yesterday and it’s hosted by DreamHost. I have it set to forward to my gmail address but I don’t understand why the value appears to be wrong.

That is what I used. I’ve read through the Wiki and I’ve tried to find a similar thread in the forums to indicate what might be wrong but after a couple of hours, I have not had much luck. I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you

[quote=“Kaetarin, post:1, topic:53362”]
Hi there.

I’ve been attempting to set up a contact form on my website but I keep running into errors. I’ve used the example form from the formmail wiki and edited a few of the fields, yet when I attempt to test the form, I keep getting this:

[quote]Error: Bad or Missing Recipient

Please make sure you have filled in the required recipient form field, and that the e-mail address used is hosted with DreamHost.

As a spam-prevention matter, we can now only allow our formmail to forward to email addresses hosted with us. If you’d like the recipient to be an email not hosted with us, please just create an address @yourdomain.com to forward there!

The recipient was: [ me@mydomain.com ] [/quote]

I set that email up yesterday and it’s hosted by DreamHost. I have it set to forward to my gmail address but I don’t understand why the value appears to be wrong.

That is what I used. I’ve read through the Wiki and I’ve tried to find a similar thread in the forums to indicate what might be wrong but after a couple of hours, I have not had much luck. I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you
[/quote

My mother 's birthday is coming. I would like to give a gift.

replica coach

My problem appears to have resolved itself. I think it was to do with waiting longer for the new email to be recognised.

Both my email and the contact form is working fine. :slight_smile: