Form to Email for DH hosted websites

software development

Hey everyone. I want to take my Forms on my website to a higher level.

I really like this one. http://www.amodernfocus.com/machform/view.php?id=11

How hard is it to have the picture attach to the form to email like the link above. I would like them to attached a photo. Is there an easy way of doing this?

also when I get an Form to email submission, it comes from nobody@ninja… Do you know how to make it so the persons email is listed as the From?

thanks

Here is a portion of my code, If this helps solve my issue

Senior Rep opportunities at each school, so apply now!

Please make sure you discuss your application with your parent(s) before submission.

Applications will be open until March 31, 2011. Thanks!

<li id="li_1" >
	<label class="description">Name <span id="required_1" class="required">*</span></label>
	<span>
		<input id="element_1_1" name= "first" class="element text" maxlength="255" size="8" value="" />
		<label>First</label>
	</span>
	<span>
		<input id="element_1_2" name= "last" class="element text" maxlength="255" size="14" value="" />
		<label>Last</label>
	</span>		</li>		<li id="li_3" >
	<label class="description" for="element_3">Senior's Email <span id="required_3" class="required">*</span></label>
	<div>
		<input id="email" name="senior email" class="element text large" type="text" maxlength="255" value="" /> 
	</div> 
	</li>		<li id="li_36" >
	<label class="description">Senior's Phone or Cell <span id="required_36" class="required">*</span></label>
	<span>
		<input id="senior cell" name="senior cell" class="element text" size="3" maxlength="3" value="" type="text" /> 
		-
		<label for="element_36_1">(###)</label>
	</span>