Form Mail Help

This is my first post on here… very excited!

Anyhow, I could not get form mail to work on here so I had a dear friend whom I really don’t want to bother again help me out.

The form does work, however, the form email comes from or something like that. Also, the form looks pretty unorganized. If anyone might have a suggestion, that would really be awesome. I’ve been maintaining this site for a local non-profit and just moved to dreamhost.

The site is, you’ll be able to see the source code there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was looking at the source code and reading the Wiki on form mail, and the only thing I saw that you don’t have is type=“text” in your email field.

I doubt that would fix it, but what the heck, it’s worth a try.

It doesn’t look like you have the input types on any of your fields. You should add type=“text”. The email one is the address you want your form to look like it came from. It might be easier if you made this a hidden type and switched the field on your form to e-mail. This way you can set up your e-mail filters to direct things from to a certain folder. That’s what I do anyhow.

The Insane Cabbit
My Blog
My web store:
Send me a pm if you want cms or forum software installed (for a fee)