Flash Help

I am hoping someone out there can help me with my problem. I am new to web hosting, and I can’t seem to figure out why this is happening.

I have created a portfolio site in Flash, and have uploaded it to the web at conorbirney.com. Now when i test the site from flash, or even just the swf. file on my computer, everything works fine. Once I uploaded it to the servere, however, random images refuse to load. If you visit the site and click on works, you will understand what I am talking about.

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for what images don’t work. I have included all images on the server, and they are all linked the same way.

I really need to fix this ASAP, so I could really use some insight as to why this may be happening.

It’s probably a path problem. I don’t know how Flash stores paths for the images, but it should be relative, such as “images/one.jpg” or “…/images/one.jpg”.

I suggest that you FTP in to your logs directory and check out the error.log. It may show what image isn’t being found.

Edit: As I look through my browser’s Activity pane, I see several problems. One is that many of your files have spaces in them. This is problematic and you should delete spaces in filenames and stick with all lower case. There are some images that flat out aren’t found in your images directory, such as dig.jpg and hero.jpg.

-Scott

That was exactly the problem. Thank you so much!