Flash Error

Hey guys,

I have a problem with my website. I built it with flash, and looks like I can’t load it on Internet Explorer on certain computers. It works fine with Firefox. On different instances IE either does not let me to load popup’s or sometimes it throws an error message and does not even load the page. here is the URL: www.tomgroove.com
Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Tom

Part of the problem is that the HTML of your web page is horribly broken and invalid. For example, these two lines of your code should be in the section, and neither of them should have a “charset” attribute or an “id” attribute:[code]

[/code]The element is not part of [i]any[/i] HTML or XHTML specification, and should not be used. Read the following article on the DreamHost Wiki: [url=http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Object_Embedding][b]Object Embedding[/b][/url]

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

I tried to clean up the HTML, however no changes in the loading process. What else could be the problem?

It appears your problem is now JavaScript related.

si-blog | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

how can I fix java script? I am not familiar with it. Would you be able to check the file if I would upload it on the server?