Can we make the VPS deletion process more agile in the panel?
Had 3 VPS created. Wanted to delete one. Here are the problems:
- It forces move of user files; even if you dont want to!
- Even if you delete all users from VPS, it still forces move of files!
- Worst problem, it automatically chooses which VPS to move onto, no choices available. Bad design!
- There should be an option to just delete the VPS and not move anything!
What happened to me:
- I deleted users from VPS.
- Panel “moved” my non existing users to my staging VPS.
- The move caused a permission issue with my staging account. Brought down my staging site! Thank God it was not my production site!!!
- VPS was not deleted. Waited whole weekend. Repeated deletion button step again on Monday. Finally deleted…
This process needs to be more customizable and more transparent!