Files getting automatically deleted from server

I have shared hosting, hosted one website.
Suddenly files gets automatically deleted from server.

I have contacted LIVE Chat support, guy on the chat said. Do no use winSCP, as i use winSCP. Its because i am uploading files with using winSCP. Does it really makes sense…!? :o

There is one particular list of files are getting deleted, but other files stays always. If i upload new different files than those files won’t get affected. But particular list of files gets deleted on periodically based.
This happens on certain period, seems like timely schedule.

Than again i created ticket in contact support, i got reply “everything works fine”.

Now i wanted to know the exact time when file gets deleted, So i created CORN JOB to check time. Again files got deleted and i got email files have been deleted, from corn JOB.

Again i have contacted customer support with time stamp, but no answer .
All i am getting their automated reply from past 3days.
“This is just a note to let you know that although it’s almost been
24 hours since you sent in your message, we haven’t forgotten about
you!”

Guys any suggestion or help how to sort out whats happening.
Many Thanks

Telling you not to use winSCP makes no sense at all. I use winSCP myself and find it to be my favorite client.

In winSCP you can turn on logging. Options > preferences > logging
That may give you clues if winSCP is in fact deleting the files for some reason.

@LakeRat
many thanks for reply…
Logging will also work only if i am running winSCP

is there any other ways … to get serious attention from technical team …apart from creating tickets …!?
Can any one suggest me, how to bring serious attention to this issue.!?

well what are the names of the files? are they text files or code? it’s possible that DH interprets them as malicious and deletes them as a preventative measure. I think what they usually do is rename them, though.

ajax.php
book_event.php
cancel.php
cash_on_delivery.php
confirm_book_event.php
contact_us.php
content.php
edit_ticket.php
edit_ticket-old.php
event_detail.php
event_payment.php
failed.php
forgot_password.php
notfound.php
payment.php
payment_mode.php
recaptchalib.php
resend_ticket.php
resize_image.php
sell.php
success.php
support.php
test.php
thankyou.php
ticket_modify.php
underconstruction.php

^^^these are the file list but there are more files under folders and sub-folders. these files are on root
no text files, its all code files

If they haven’t already done it, you might ask support to run the security / hack scan on your account.