Files Forever

Quick question to all you dreamhosters and employees if you look. Files forever looks like a resource to sell files. I would like to use it as another backup for the remote backups I have for customers of mine. Will this be a good solution for that. It will likely never need to be downloaded unless two other backup systems fail. I have researched some things with other providers and there is a monthly charge to maintain files on their servers. Any insight will be much appreciated.

Well, it does cost $2.50 per gigabyte so I’m not sure how that compares to online backup services. It’s also a pretty manual process so convenience is low.

The most difficult aspect is that you will be using the service in a way that doesn’t correspond to the intent of the service. I mostly mention this because it probably puts you at risk to having to strictly satisfy the requirement to have the rights to distribute the material you upload.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes