Fees, Payments and Terms-Wow

In my desperation to reach out to DreamHost for tech support, I am spending quite a lot of time without success.
But, I am also reading a lot about DreamHost’s shaddy practices, lack of ethics and best practice Policies.

What did I find about Fees, Payments and Terms:

According the original/initial agreement Terms you Sign during signing up process is different than what they claim on wikipage?.. Check this out…!!

[color=#FF0000]
Fees, Payment & Term
[/color]

As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay us the applicable service(s) fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable unless we provide otherwise. As further consideration for the Services, you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. All such information shall be referred to as account information (“Account Information”).

[color=#FF0000]But, on the wikipage, they publish a different terms:
here it is"
[/color]

If I cancel, do I get my money back?

If you cancel within 97 days of signing up, you are eligible for a full refund of your hosting fees paid to us via a credit card. If you cancel after 97 days, you will not receive a refund for any pre-paid period remaining.

Domain registration fees, however, are NOT refundable. Dedicated server payments and VPS monthly costs are not refundable, either.

If you choose to cancel your account, we will disable your account with DreamHost, yet you will retain ownership of any domain names that you have purchased. If, in the future, you would like to have your domain point to a different web host (say it ain’t so!) you will be able to log in to the Account Control Panel, and make your change there.

If you pay by check or money order, we cannot refund your money under any circumstance once it has cleared.
If DreamHost cancels my account do I get money back?

If we have canceled your account due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you may not be eligible for a refund.

Also, if you choose to cancel your account after the initial money-back guarantee period, you are not eligible for a refund of any remaining pre-paid term.

Immm…which one of these are true, what you read on the internet is less important and less legal than the fine print that you sign, according to that, Dreamhost claims, there will be no refund?..Lol!!

You really need to read the front page of the wiki (http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Main_Page), where it clearly states:

You’re comparing two different documents that describe different aspects of our service.

The first document that you’re quoting is our Domain Registration Terms. These terms only apply to domain registrations — they do not apply to any of our other services. They do not permit for refunds because paid actions on domain names (i.e, registrations, renewals, and transfers) generally cannot be reversed or terminated after they have been executed. If you register a domain name for one year, for instance, you cannot return it partway through that year for a refund. As they say, “all sales are final”.

The second document that you’re quoting is our wiki page on Canceling Account Overview. This is not an official policy document; please refer to our Terms of Service for the binding details. In general, though, the information provided on this wiki page is accurate with regard to our hosting services.

Andrew F, Unlike the other guy who responded to my message, You seems to have a realistic handle on the info/issue. Do you work for Dreamhost, I need a tech support and no one is responding to emails, complaints and just now tried a few times on the chat for as long as 20 min no response on the chat?..