Fax policy sucks!

Hi Guys,
The last Sunday I bougth my 3° plan with DH, obviusly the requiriment for the activation of that account is the holy fax :stuck_out_tongue: … well yesterday I already send the fax with the all information and I still awating the approval :stuck_out_tongue: … I make a lot of tickets in support contact and I still awaiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Any one know the email of Josh? :smiley:

Some other putz must have submitted a ton of support tickets before you and that’s why it’s taking so long.

Honestly, it’s selfish behavior like this that interferes with others who also need help. Be patient. They’ll get back to you. Clogging the system with doesn’t help anybody, and if I were them, I wouldn’t bend over backwards to help someone who deliberately increased my workload.

-Scott

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=forum_troubleshooting&Number=54005

This character said “Today I have activated my account with DreamHost. Everything is ok .” on 08/25/06. Now activating again?

tor.eff.org

Yeah, I noticed that too. I suppose it is possible that the OP had signed up “month to month”, then let it expire, and has to sign up again? Or some other circumstance. We don’t really know what “triggered” the fax request. Either way, it seems a little unreasonable to be so “strident” over a day or two to complete “sign-up.” :wink:

–rlparker

Hmmm… The 25th August until last Sunday would only be a little over the 97 day money back guarantee period.

I am not surprised that DreamHost requested a FAX.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )