Fairfax killed my sites?

Ok so was wondering why links to some of my bands flyers werent showing up this morning on bulletin boards… Came and read the status after noticing my site wasnt working…

Now Im concerned… I seriously doubt anyone from Dreamhost will answer this as Ive NEVER gotten help out of this forum from them but maybe one of you can set my mind at ease…

When I try to go to any of my sites, the two important ones are www.descentrecords.com, and www.monotrematamusic.com I get some wierd errors…

Descentrecords.com gives me a nice 404 Not Found error… Typing in a direct link to the index.html no worky either.
Monotrematamusic.com gives me an error about a bad_httpd_conf and says site temporarily unavailable…

Ok that one seems ok, simple Apache screw up… But the other one, 404 not found?? Seems like it should be up and working but nope…

Logging into my ftp, everythings still there, looks good…
So can someone set me at ease and tell me they just need to fix something server side and it will all show up again??
This is not going to be fun if I have to upload my entire record label and bands websites again…

Sometimes you can clear this error by going to the Control Panel, “editing” your domain (but not actually changing anything - just save no changes), and then waiting for an hour or so.

Simon Jessey | Keystone Websites
Save $97 on yearly plans with promo code [color=#CC0000]SCJESSEY97[/color]

[quote]Now Im concerned… I seriously doubt anyone from Dreamhost will answer this as Ive NEVER gotten help out of this forum from them but maybe one of you can set my mind at ease…
[/quote]

Official DreamHost people don’t often come here, that’s true. But you want a response from support, just put in a ticket through the panel - they will respond to that.

-Matttail