Facebook blacklists my DH website

Hello this has been an ongoing problem for me and my website for over a couple years now. Whenever I try to link to my website from my page there, it will not let me use the URL to my site, which is hosted on DH.

Specifically the error there says:

You can’t post this because it has a blocked link
The content you’re trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

landlockedmusic.com

Please remove this link to continue.

If you think you’re seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

I have “let them know” about a hundred times and have never not once received one iota of support from them regarding the matter. WTF can I do, is this a DH issue? McAfee says my site is safe. Thanks for anything.

Have you tried a short URL? example: http://bit.ly/1oyAorS

Facebook is bad at responding to help requests. I have a couple I’ve been trying to get done for almost a year. Best to try and figure out a work-around.

short URLs also do not work- and I wouldnt want to use them anyway, I want people to see my real URL.

I never knew that facebook block some urls ?

It just worked for me… YMMV.

The “let them know” part never works.

What works better is to call the paid ad department 1-800-601-0077 and tell them you might be interested in advertising but won’t be able to since they block your site. Even if you do buy an ad for month to get them to work with you, that’s still cheaper than the lost revenue because their blocking you.

my DH sites have now been moved to a new server but FB has still not yet pulled me off their black list. tenacity is the name of this game.