One EXTRA lifetime domain registration and $82 off
Six EXTRA lifetime domain registrations and $7 off
One free unique IP address and $67 off
One free unique IP, one EXTRA lifetime domain registration and $52 off
Three free unique IPs and $7 off
Double the initial disk space and $7 off
Double the initial monthly bandwidth allowance and $7 off
50% extra disk space, 50% extra initial monthly bandwidth allowance and $7 off

Let’s say I use a promo code to get some extra features when I sign up with 12-month pre-pay - what do these features add to my renewal cost after a year of service? For instance, if I get a free unique IP addy does it increase what I would pay for renewing a year later over not getting a free unique IP? DH pre-pay accounts already come with 1 free lifetime domain registration; if I use a promo code to get more domains does it increase my yearly renewal rate?

Thanks in advance,
ADreams

These features will be added to your plan as long as you keep your hosting plan active. There will be no extra cost to you. For example, you need to play 119 for level 1 plan for the following year.

The free one will be free for you as long as you keep your hosting plans.

Same for the free domains.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or Click for more codes

As mentioned above, all of the additional features included in the used promotional code will be valid as long as you continue to host at DreamHost.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Check Out DreamHost Promo Codes

Hmm, maybe some people are seeing my sig, since that wording looks very familiar… :slight_smile:

As patricktan and infinitaus have observed, all extra features are free for life. Remember that the double disk and double bandwidth only apply to your original allotments at signup. You’ll only get the normal monthly increases on disk and bandwidth (1GB on disk and 16 GB of bandwidth on a Level 1 plan), not double. OTOH, don’t forget that by simply using a promo code you’ll start with 200GB of disk and 2TB of bandwidth on a Level 1 plan (before any promotional multipliers, if applicable).

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

Cool!

Yeah, many people have generously generated max discount codes for newbies, which is stellar. Thanks, Lensman. Why not post some codes where you get a little something just in case someone wants to use them?

I’m very impressed that extras which have costs associated with them for DreamHost continue free for the life of the account. At the second year of service the customer is already coming out slightly ahead with choosing max extras over a one-time $97 discount (assuming extras are being used).

I’m in no rush to switch hosting but have looked at DH for a long time. I really appreciate your replies.

So who’s been with DH the longest?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I saw your comments in another post. I was following the old style (bold for sig).

Now I am following your style --> screen is clean and it is easier for others to read.

Save $97 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]97YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Cool Patrick! It’s the sincerest form of flattery!

BTW, for the OP, all the above still does apply even for the new plans!

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts