Excel exports corrupted?

Anytime I try to export my tables or DB to excel files, I get an error in excel that the file is corrupt. any idea why this would be? It was working a few weeks ago.

What is exported:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Members!C26 -> Formula Error: Unexpected operator ‘=’’ in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Cell.php:272
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007/Worksheet.php(969): PHPExcel_Cell->getCalculatedValue()
#1 /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007/Worksheet.php(910): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007_Worksheet->_writeCell(Object(PHPExcel_Shared_XMLWriter), Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), ‘C26’, Array, Array)
#2 /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007/Worksheet.php(82): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007_Worksheet->_writeSheetData(Object(PHPExcel_Shared_XMLWriter), Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array)
#3 /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php(260): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007_Worksheet->writeWorksheet(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array)
#4 /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/export/xlsx.php(62): PHPExcel_Writer_Exce in /usr/local/dh/web/phpmyadmin/libraries/PHPExcel/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 272

[hr]
Ok, the error was mine, a cell had a name containing a “=”. It would see this is not appreciated by the exporter. :slight_smile: