Everything down?

I can’t access any of my sites, my email (imap or webmail) or the panel. I can’t think of anywhere to report this, since the panel is down, so I thought I’d post here and see if others are having the same problem.

Use my referral code for $45 off hosting plans! The code is MDKE_REFERRAL

The web panel is up for me (a little sluggish, but working), Dreamhoststatus.com shows no system-wide trouble, and I can hit all my sites and webmail domains (on a couple of servers).

It is possible you are having some connectivity issues between your computer and DH (lot’s of stuff can “break” between two different points in the internet :wink: ).

–rlparker

All better now. Perhaps the machine I’m on (planters) was down…

Use my referral code for $45 off hosting plans! The code is MDKE_REFERRAL

Ah… that could have been - maybe a “reboot” or something. I’m glad you’re “back” up and running :slight_smile:

–rlparker

FWIW, This is the 2nd “unconfirmed” report of problems on Planters in about 2 weeks:

http://outages.dreamhosters.com/outerlimits2/index.php?title=Planters

If you and newpers were both registered there to receive email of changes (and are different people - who knows?), you both could be notified to check your sites.

Never use less than $97 promo codes, widely available, unless you want to pay extra.

They recently hired more support help.
DreamHost Customers wiki And Forum