Error when trying to deploy Rails with Capistrano

Hello, I’m trying to deploy my rails app with Capistrano but have run into some trouble.

I’m following along with the wiki page (http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Capistrano#Deploy) and have gotten to the deploy steps.

When I run “cap setup”, I get this error:

loading configuration /Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/rmagickRailsSept2006_ppc.locobundle/framework/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-1.2.0/lib/capistrano/recipes/standard.rb

• executing task setup

• executing “mkdir -p -m 775 /u/apps/releases /u/apps/shared/system &&\n mkdir -p -m 777 /u/apps/shared/log &&\n mkdir -p -m 777 /u/apps/shared/pids”

/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/rmagickRailsSept2006_ppc.locobundle/framework/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-1.2.0/lib/capistrano/actor.rb:503:in `execute_on_servers’: The setup task is only run for servers matching {:except=>{:no_release=>true}, :desc=>“Set up the
expected application directory structure on all boxes”}, but no servers matched (RuntimeError)

…any ideas for me?

You might want to take this to the programming forum. We don’t seem to be helping you here.

Wholly