Error setting up concrete5

I’m setting up concrete5 from the one-click packages but don’t know what to enter for the “Server” under the Database Information. Can someone let me know or maybe tell me how to find this? Thanks

You should have received an email with the information required to enter during installation:

Hostname:
Database:
User:
Password:

If the email isn’t showing up in your email account, you can also locate it at panel.dreamhost.com: Support -> Contact Support (at the bottom are the recent messages, it would be titled “Success installing concrete5 on your site!”)

Thanks for replying. I have the email, but it didn’t state any Server name. This is one of the fields required when I go to my site and try to complete the setup.

Id o get the message that it is installed but I need to set it up before I can do any thing with it.

The title of the page is: Install concrete5
The URL is: http://www.xxxxxxxx.ca/index.php/install/configure
The error is: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Hope this helps and thanks for any replies.

I would try to remove the installation and try again. The error you posted reminded me that a couple of days ago DreamHost’s DNS were not functioning properly due to a denial of service attack. Maybe the installation failed because of that. Since it looks broken anyway, I’d try starting from scratch now. Let us know how that goes.